Tuesday, August 16, 2011

gather love baby quilt tutorial {riley blake fabrics}

I was completely floored (and ecstatic!) when Riley Blake Designs asked me to be a course instructor for their online Cutting Corners College! Riley Blake produces some of the cutest quilting fabric in the industry, often taking scrapbooking lines and turning them into fabric. Um, yes, please!


Today my first quilting course was posted, featuring this sweet baby quilt using Riley Blake's Sew Cherry line. I love this fabric! Here's to hoping my little bun is a girl so I get to keep it! Check out the full tutorial with tons of pictures on Riley Blake's Cutting Corners College site, and don't forget to take a few minutes to drool over their other fabric lines. Just don't tell you husband I told you about them. . .

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
1 Comment

One Response to “gather love baby quilt tutorial {riley blake fabrics}”

Bridget said...

My cousin made a quilt for my baby boy (due in January) out of the Sew Cherry line. I love it! Here's the url: http://seasonsofhome.blogspot.com/2011/07/monkey-business-done.html

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs